The domain name www.thelittlebaker.in.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by The Little Baker Store with its office at HTC Building, Near Agri Expo, 4th Mile, Diphupar, Dimapur, Nagaland – 797115.
All information, products and services displayed on the website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use this website belonging to The Little Baker Store, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. The Little Baker Store reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the website of The Little Baker Store.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of colours displayed.
- The sizes provided in the website may not be precise, there can be a deviation up to +/- 10%.
- The Little Baker Store will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.thelittlebaker.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of The Little Baker Store
- The Little Baker Store reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. The Little Baker Store reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, The Little Baker Store has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of thelittlebaker.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
- For online purchases made through credit card or debit cards, the user must exclusively use only his/her own credit or debit card to fulfill the payment.
- The Little Baker Store shall not entertain any complaints after 2 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Guwahati shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.